Jobs at UWSP

No Comments on Jobs at UWSP

By: Jack Orlando

If you are looking for a way to meet new people, gain new experiences and make money, getting an on-campus job may be for you.  

When I was looking for a job, I had questions about how to find a position, how to apply and what work study is. Here is what you need to know: 

Finding an on-campus job 

All on-campus jobs are posted on Quest, UWSP’s online job database. Students can find part-time work and summer season full-time work. 

To access Quest, click here. Scroll down to Quest (Student), then sign in using your student credentials.  

Each listing will give information on the employer, specific position responsibilities and how to apply.  

How many hours will I work a week? 

The number of hours you work per week depends on the job. Quest will offer more information on this.  

What is work study? 

Work-study is a federally funded program for students with demonstrated financial need. The only real difference between work-study and any other job is how a job is funded; The employer pays a portion, and the federal government pays a portion. 

Financial aid is different for each student. If you have questions or concerns about your financial aid, contact the Financial Aid and Veterans Services office at 715-346-4771. 

Questions about on-campus employment or work study? Stop by the CASE office on the lower level of the Dreyfus University Center. It is down the hall from the Basement Brewhaus! 

You can contact case at 715-346-4700 or at case@uwsp.edu

By working on campus, I have made many incredible friends. I am also gaining skills that I will take with me long after my college journey ends. 

Good luck finding your next job at UWSP!