Wrapping things up

Comments Off on Wrapping things up

Presents aren’t the only thing I’m wrapping up these days. The semester is finally coming to an end!

Though I will get to put my feet up and ween off of the coffee I’ve been drugging myself with all semester, there is still much to be done. In the next couple months, I will be submitting my applications to dietetics internships across the nation and crossing my fingers since only 50 percent of applicants get accepted. If accepted, my journey to becoming a registered dietitian continues.

Part of my break will also be spent finalizing the health promotion internship position for the mental health program I helped put together for my internship last summer at Walker’s Point Community Clinic, which is prospected to launch in summer 2013. It’s the most amazing feeling seeing the contributions I’ve made come to life.

Until then, I will welcome this much needed break. Happy holidays to all of you and safe travels!

See you all in the next year!
Song

Song Xiong is a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point majoring in dietetics and communication.