Green Bay Packers!!

1 Comment on Green Bay Packers!!

The fall semester is filled with meeting new people, new experiences and especially Packers games!

I grew up watching Packers games with my dad and my brothers. Packers games were like holidays to us. The whole family would actually get together during Sundays to watch football. So for me, watching the Green Bay Packers is essential.

This is an exciting year for the Packers. They are the defending Super Bowl Champs. The Packers have not won a Super Bowl since 1996, and therefore this past year was a great accomplishment by them.

On game day, it’s evident that many people are excited and filled with spirit for the Packers, especially around campus. You can hardly walk into a store without seeing cheeseheads! Often you can see whole families dressed in green and gold. From the parents to the teenagers, and even the babies are dressed in green and gold.

Green Bay has already won its first two games, which I watched with great enthusiasm and excitement. Now, I have to wait patiently until the Packers play the Bears in the windy city of Chicago.

One Response to “Green Bay Packers!!”