“Everyone here is so short!”

Comments Off on “Everyone here is so short!”

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Unfortunately, my break started before others did. Because of my brother being in the accident and the extent of his injuries, it wasn’t logical for me to wait until Wednesday to go home.

John is doing as well as anyone would expect of someone being t-boned, his car rolling, and landing upside-down 11 days ago.

Before I left Stevens Point, my sister Jill and I needed to spend some time together. We watched movies, rearranged my room, and baked cookies. While Jill and I were rearranging my room she looked out the window and watched some people go by. She suddenly declared, “Everyone here is so short!”

We later went to Upper Debot for some food. My sister looks out the window and says, “everyone here wears thick headbands, leggings, and boots.  What’s up with that?” And sure enough, there were girls walking outside with leggings, boots and thick headbands.

Now would probably be a good time to mention that my sister went here for three semesters before changing schools. So whenever my family and I would talk about me transferring here, my sister would start bad mouthing UWSP.

Just before my sister and I are about to set off for Green Bay, Jill actually admits that Stevens Point isn’t as bad as it was when she was here. I was speechless, my sister actually admitted that!

As for me, I love UWSP, it’s just the right fit for me!